måndag 13 februari 2012

Willow

Hi!

Today I have a birthday card to show you. It is Tickled Pink Stamps that have a challenge and the colors is blue, orange, beige and yellow. I thought this sounded a lot like the 70th´s as I think it was Regan who also thought so. I think most photos was in black and white back then, so I made her black and white and added the colors to the card instead. I love this cardstock, so beautiful. The only problem is that the other side is beautiful too! In the other side it is pink with white dots. Love that too! This paper is from Jillibean Soup. I must say I have not heard about them, but that doesn´t say much really, since me and remembering names doesn´t belong to the same sentense. All the flowers are from Magnolia. The sentiment is from Marion 82, When the scrap hits the fun.


I would like to enter:

Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge: # 55 blue, orange, beige and yellow

hugs Sandra



10 kommentarer:

  1. Hej Sandra!! OJ vilket härligt kort, så fint med blommorna och superfin digis som du färglagt så himla snyggt, I love it!!


    Kramiz Majsan

    SvaraRadera
  2. oh sweetie your cards are all amazing!! i'm very honored that you are using my digi stamps!!!
    hugs
    Marion

    http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  3. I love that card stock too, and the roses! This is totally wonderful.

    Thanks for posting about Marion as well. I'm checking out her blog now. :)

    Greetings from the Philippines!

    SvaraRadera
  4. this is so wonderful, Sweetie! I like your black and white colouring on that cute image.
    Big hug, Alessandra

    SvaraRadera
  5. Jättefint som vanligt! Jag gillar svart-vita Willow, hon får färgerna på kortet att poppa ännu mer :) Roligt att du är med och tävlar på TPS Challenges denna vecka med. Lycka till!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Wow!!!! Så himla snyggt. Toppenfint färglagt.
    Hoppas att du får en fin Alla hjärtans dag!
    Kramar

    SvaraRadera
  7. Another GORGEOUS creation here!!!!! I really love your black/white colouring and it fits the colourful papers perfectly!And those flowers are just beautiful I can smell theme from here =)
    Thanks for joining TPS challenges this week!

    SvaraRadera
  8. LOL I DID say they reminded me of 70s colors! :) It was very cool to see my name in your blog post! Your card is lovely! Fabulous idea to shade the image black and white and keep all the colors on the card! Love those gorgeous flowers and pretty paper! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    SvaraRadera
  9. This is gorgeous Sandra! I love the paper you used and how you paired its bright colors with the black and white image- it's the perfect combo! Thanks for joining in with us at Tickled Pink Stamp Challenge this week :) Hugs, Katie

    SvaraRadera
  10. Hejsan Hejsan!
    Hoppas allt ar bra med dig. Ett tag sedan jag varit inne har, sorry. Tog en liten break fran korttillverkning och blogland, men imorgon sa kommer iaf mitt DT kort till Sketchy Challenges. :-)

    Ah...jag har annu inte testat denna B&W tekniken, men tycker den ar sa haftig. Fantastisk farglaggning har av TS motivet - jag gillar verkligen kontrasten.

    Ha en bra helg!
    Kram Sandy

    SvaraRadera