måndag 27 februari 2012

I got an award today

Hi!

Regan gave me an award today! Thank you sweetie!


And this I have copied from her blogg:

Liebster is German for "dearest" or "beloved", but it can also mean "favorite". This award is bestowed on blogs with under 200 followers to show appreciation and spread readership and happiness.

To accept the award you must do the following:
1) Link back to the person's blog who gave it to you, and thank them
2) Post the award on your blog
3) Give the award to five other bloggers who you appreciate and enjoy
4) Leave a comment on those five blogs to let them know they've been chosen

It is difficult to chose 5 out of all the talented ladies all over the world. There is two ladies that I came to think of; Majsan and Linda, but it feels strange to give it to them since I got it from them first (last time). So here is 5 that I enjoy visiting in the wonderful world of cardmaking/scrapbooking:

Sara (Sarham`s little corner)
Ulrika (Hemma hos Ulrika)
Kattiz (Kattiz Scrapp)
Anneli (Anneliscrapkort)
Willea (Willea scrappar mest hela dagen)

You are all very talented and I always enjoy see what your last creation was!! Sometimes I don´t have time to leave a comment, but here I have a chance to tell you how much I appriciate you and your work! 

Hugs Sandra





3 kommentarer:

  1. Oh that´s so sweet of you!!!!! Thank you very much for this =) I´m touched!
    I enjoy visiting your blog too, you are very tallented!
    Lots of hugs =)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Tack snälla Sandra!!! För fina ord i min blogg och för den hedervärda awarden!! Vad glad jag blir!! I övermorrn kommer ett inlägg i min blogg om det!!
    Tusen tack, många kramar från mig!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Men åh, så gulligt av dig!! Tack så mycket! Kram, Helena

    SvaraRadera