lördag 11 februari 2012

Edwin on my layout

Hi all!

When I saw the sketch over at TOMIC, I was inspired to do a layout. That doesn´t happen to often, I think I should do more, it is soo fun! This is one of my favorite photo´s all time. :) It is because it was so spontanious. Jocke was going to see if the ocean was warm, and was surprised by the wave. His expression of the face might be hard for you too see, but I can tell you it was funny! :)

So I finally cut those beautiful papers I had from Magnolia. The ones with the waves. Oh sometimes I want to save these beautiful things, but for what purpose? I shouldn´t think like that, it is much better to use them! Don´t  you agree?!

The difficult thing with layouts is that it is so hard to take good photo´s of them. They are so big. I hung this on the wall and I think it is ok. Not the greatest, but not the worst photo..

My layout:


It was great to finaly use this Edwin. I am ashamed that I have a couple of stamps I havn´t yet used. They just lay there. But one of them had to come out this week, it feels good!

The sketch I was inspired by:



I would like to join:

The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge:  # 36 Edwin + Sketch

hugs Sandra

6 kommentarer:

  1. Hejsan Sandra!! ÅÅH WOW vilken härlig LO, superhäftigt med Edwin, passade ju så bra ihop med LO:n, så snyggt du fått ihop allt, superduperfiint!!

    Kramiz Majsan

    SvaraRadera
  2. My word so glad you did a layout its just fabulous and a great way to use a sketch just love it and the detail is just so perfect with your photo! Chanelle xxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hei Sandra!! Wow så knallstilig Layout!! Herlig bilde, og så gøy å se Edwin der!!
    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos oss i TOMIC denne uken.
    Klem, Camilla

    SvaraRadera
  4. I love this! Hope you don't get too busy to play with all those unused stamps from your stash! Looking forward to seeing more of your creations, Sandra!

    SvaraRadera
  5. wow, this looks really great Sandra! Love the way how you scrapbooked :) I'm not brave enough to do so... need to have a go though.
    Hugs, Alessandra

    SvaraRadera
  6. Åh, vad fint. Snygga färger som passar bra ihop.

    Ha en fin dag!

    SvaraRadera