onsdag 4 januari 2012

With owls from Hero Arts

Hi all!

This week over at The Shabby Tea Room they have the theme "Time Flies"! And it does! So we need to "Carpe diem"! These wise owls seams to do that! This stamp is really old and is from Hero Arts. I bought it a long time before I become a cardmaker. I love to be inspired by photos. It is different, since I want to capture the feeling in the photo. It is fun.


We should also use something with wings. I have both owls from the stamp and added some butterflies. It was nice to let them out after some winter rest.


This metal flower is nice. I bought this one from Johanna. It was only one, so I have to find a place to buy more. 

Here is the lovely photo i got inspired from:


I would like to enter:

The Shabby Tea Room:  week # 95 - Time Flies

Hugs Sandra


8 kommentarer:

  1. Supergulligt kort, du har ju verkligen fått ihop det så snyggt, och ugglorna bara såå söta!!

    Kramiz Majsan

    SvaraRadera
  2. Sandra, Your card is so pretty! I love the dressed up owls, that fab bow and the bright colors!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Jättegulligt kort!! Ugglor gillar vi ;)

    Kram Lena

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wow, Sandra, this is perfect!! The photo looks nearly the same as your card :o) I looooove it!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    SvaraRadera
  5. You sure did capture the feel of the inspiration photo. It's totally adorable. Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hi Sandra! Oh how precious! And those owls look like that cute little owl here on your blog too! :) I love owls!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    SvaraRadera
  7. Vilket härligt kort! Söta ugglor och fina färger! Du har verkligen fångat bilden.

    Tack så mycket för dina kommentarer i min blogg! Äntligen har jag tagit mig tid att testa din hjälpsamma kommentar om hur man kan anpassa digisarnas storlek. Tack! Precis vad jag behövde! Hade inte ens tänk på att man kan klistra i dom i word innan...

    SvaraRadera
  8. SO PRETTY! Love all the colors and that stamp was perfect for the challenge this week! Thanks for joining us at THE SHABBY TEA ROOM ;-)

    SvaraRadera