onsdag 11 januari 2012

Love is in the air!

Hi all!

Can you feel it? Love is in the air! And for us in this world of scrapbooking, we start to think a little earlier than the rest, on occations to come such as Valentines day, don´t we? When I created this card, I was huming on "Love is in the air". So this card fits Passion for ProMarkers challenge very well. And I always colors with ProMarkers, since I don´t have anything else to color with! :) This is my first challenge over at Tickled Pink Stamps, and I got to pick a challenge from the year. I chickened and chose "Anything goes", even tho I think there was a challenge with Pink, and this card could fit in there too! :)

The beautiful flower is from Prima. Sentiment is from Marion82, When the scrap hits the fun. Link is in my sidebar.

The girl is an image from Tickled Pink Stamps. I bought some when they where on sale.


I love these kind of flowers.

And here is my card from straight ahead:


I would love to enter:

Tickled Pink Stamps: I choose: challenge #48 Anything goes

Passion for ProMarkers:  week 131 theme - Inspired by a song
my song: "Love is in the air"

Hugs Sandra


11 kommentarer:

  1. beautiful! really nice job on colouring this image, thank you for joining our challenge at Tickled Pink this week, hugs, martina

    SvaraRadera
  2. really cute card! Love the butterflies and your colouring is fab!
    Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Lotta!
    Fantastic card and I love the pink! Great details :)
    I hope you soon will recive the cute Luca, yeah he's a shy one, but I emailed Kellie to tell her, so she could talk to the shy guy ;)
    Thanks for joining us at TPS this time and good luck in the challenge
    hugs, Jill

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous! Your colouring is amazing! Thank you so much for entering TPSChallenges xo

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful, Sandra! I love the pretty flower and the stick pins! Lovely coloring and fabulous paper choices! Thank for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    SvaraRadera
  6. ÅH så underbar, vad snyggt du färglagt och vilken söt stämpel!!

    Kramiz Majsan

    SvaraRadera
  7. Gorgeous card sweetie I soooo love the image & the colours are fabulous hun as is your colouring. Bootiful!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    SvaraRadera
  8. oh Sandra, thank you...now the song is hunting me all day :o) LOL
    wonderful card, love the colours and the sentiment. hope you a have a wonderful weekend!
    Big hug, Alessandra

    SvaraRadera
  9. Tufft och fint kort
    i härliga färger.

    SvaraRadera
  10. Oh you coloured this one fabulously...love all the elements you used. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week..
    www.justwordz.ca

    SvaraRadera
  11. Really a great card! Love the title and the song you've been inspired of. Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:)

    Love your colouring skills - fantastic!

    SvaraRadera