måndag 25 juli 2011

My first colored digital stamp!

So i have discovered this digital stamps! I tried a freebie to see how it is to color them with promarkers, and it worked! Well , i tried another one last night, and that one didnt work out so i am not really sure about digital stamps, only this one! :)
This digital stamp can be found at Pink Gem Designs, and i did leave a comment at Janet´s blog. It is so cute, so i am happy it worked with my promarkers!!

I actually worked quite a long time with this card, even tho i followed a sketch. And the result looks more simply than my usuall work, but that is just the surface! :)

And i am afraid i can´t remember where my other digital stamp comes from, the little one that says happy birthday. I really like this one so i have to look if i can find the source.

This is the card:


and the sketch is:


I think all the DT´s had made a great job and their cards all inspired me!!

and i would like to enter the challenge A Gem of a challenge - sketch

Hugs Sandra

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Sandra, Gorgeous card! Lovely colour combo and I love this FAB image ... Janet is very generous with her freebies :-)

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Lisa x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Just fabulous! Thanks so much for playing at AGOAC this time! xx Jenny xx

    SvaraRadera