onsdag 27 juli 2011

Magnolia card with stitching!

Challenge nr 8 - Stitching, Real or Faux is the one i would like to enter with this card.
And my stitching is faux. :)
I have used a Tilda i havent used before (it is always so much fun using new stamps!) and wonderful flowers from WOC. The paper comes from Magnolia. My rinestones comes from Panduro. My band of pearls comes from... eh.. it was something that was left over when i installed my new "shelf" for cards. :)


And here is my card:

Hugs Sandra

3 kommentarer:

  1. Wow!
    This is utterly gorgeous!
    So happy that you have joined us at TOMIC!
    hugs
    kim x

    SvaraRadera
  2. what a sweet card.
    i like the way you have added your sentiment!
    luv
    Claudia

    SvaraRadera
  3. Jättefint kort!

    Kul att du gillade min digital stämpel! Jag blev jätteglad av den responsen jag fick. Jag ska satsa på att göra en kille till henne och lite mer stämplar.

    SvaraRadera