fredag 29 juli 2011

Hand made flowers!

Rainbow Lady´s Challenge have a very fun challenge this week: - Hand made flowers

And they where very kind to give us a templete to use. Thank you Caroline!

This is my first hand made flowers, I can add, and i think there will be more! Since this was fun!And this beautiful Elf is called just like that, and created by Shinigami, if i can read right on the website! Now i have started to download digital stamps in special maps so i will know where they are from. It is so anyone to not remember!

And the card turned out: 

I addes some glitter to my hand made flowers.


Hugs Sandra

4 kommentarer:

  1. Just a prfect card I love it. Thanks for sharing
    Love Cynthia x perfect I meant xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous card the flowers look lovely. Elizabeth x

    SvaraRadera
  3. I love this image, makes such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jenny x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Lovely card, the flowers look super. Thank you for joining us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jen x

    SvaraRadera