måndag 13 juni 2011

Totally Tilda Challenges

Today i have created a card with the beautiful colors of red, white and blue! They really are a great combination!
I am entering the challenge # 24 - TILDA IN RED WHITE AND BLUE at Totally Tilda Challenges. :)

I have used a lovely stamp from Magnolia, with both Tilda and Edwin. I only have 2 promarkers of both blue and red, so i had to do my best with it. The die behind my circle spellbinder die, is from Cheery Lynn Design. I  love my new dies! 
I added sparkle on Tildas shoes, and used Glossy Accent on Edwins shoes.

I hope my photographing is good enough. I think i am better now than i used to be, but still need to improve!

Hugs Sandra

4 kommentarer:

  1. Adorable card I love this Tilda getting a hug from her Edwin , great die cut detail too
    Thanks for joining us girls for the "Totally Tilda Red, White & Blue challenge"
    Hugs Susie Sugar and Liz Marsden xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. One of my favourite stamps, its gorg hun! well done & thanks for joining us at totally tilda, good luck!! xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Very very cute! love the sparkly shoes and that nestie is GREAT ! Perfect fleurs and flourishes & IS THAT A PUFF BALL!?!! Ingenious! Way to go. Thanks for playing with us at TT this week for our RW&B Challenge......Corry & the team!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Tack för kommentaren i min blogg :)
    Kul att du lämnade ett litet fotspår så jag hittade till dig. Första gången jag tar en titt i din blogg och kan bara säga att här fanns det en massa fint och jag kommer snart tillbaka...
    Ha en bra dag!

    SvaraRadera