torsdag 2 juni 2011

To develop in scrapbooking/cardmaking

I need to change my thinking!
First of all, I need to color one stamp several times, since every time I do it I become slightly better. It is very fun to color different stamps, but then I dont get to know them! And I also need to learn how to color one stamped image at the time, since the first couples of times when I color, i am scared and dont dare to experiment. Last night I colored ching chou kuik's Winter Watcher again, and this time I dared to do some extra. And it became my best coloring so far.

And when I put togheter cards, i need to slow down! There is no need to rush things like I do! I am gonne start working with details and the last thing I will do is to glue it all togheter, since I often change my mind when I have already pasted it all! So there will be no new cards for a couple of days, since I need to grow in my thinking! Lol! I hope I can follow what I have written!  Hugs Sandra

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar