fredag 24 juni 2011

Swirls of summer

Ofcourse i had to create a card with swirls of summer! :)

It is for the challenge: Sweet Pea Stampers - Swirls of summer
I added glitter to my swirls to really make them shiny and appering om my card.
This was a fun stamp to color! I added Glossy Accent on her shiny pearl, or mini sun or whatever she might hold in her hands! :) I have embossed the white paper with butterflies. The die with my stamped image is from spellbinder. The paper with sheet music is from Inkido.
And here is my card:

4 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us for this challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Nydelig koret og ett skjønt stempel. Flott med alle de stansede swirlene også her.

    Takk for din deltakelse hos Sweet Pea Stampers.
    Klem Renate

    SvaraRadera
  3. men va fint du har gjort i bloggen!
    Ville bara kolla in och se vad som händer. Fint kort!!!

    SvaraRadera
  4. lovely layering of papers and such a pretty image to use



    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

    SvaraRadera