tisdag 20 maj 2014

Passion for ProMarkers 5 years!

Hi!

Today I show you a card for the celebration party going on at Passion for ProMarkers! We celebrate 5 years this week! Lots of yummy prices to be won and an easy fun challenge to participate in!

"Use die-cuts" is this weeks challenge! And my card:


Here I have used Michelle R´s design paper pack "Shabby purple paper". So I have used a little less embellisment than usual for you to see the beautiful paper! Sometimes less is more. :)

Stamp is from Magnolia and the "butterflies" is really corner diecuts from La-La Land. 

Now jump over to Passion for ProMarkers and take part in the celebrating! Hugs Lotta xx

2 kommentarer:

  1. Supersnyggt kort!! Gillar formen och hur du har dekorerat det
    Perfekt färgläggning som alltid :)
    Kramis

    SvaraRadera
  2. Such a pretty card, love your colouring and the embellishments. I'm just hopping around from the make it crafty facebook blog list. Sue (May Brian)

    SvaraRadera