tisdag 13 maj 2014

Elven Princess - Aurora Wings

Hi!

Today it is Tuesday and that means a new challenge over at Passion for ProMarkers! This week it is I who has chosen the theme. One of the things I like with "No sentiment" is that we can create a card that is good to keep and we can write whatever we want to inside of the card later on. This could be a birthday card, a thank you card or a miss you card.


Lets start with the digi. It is Elven Princess from Aurora Wings. Fun to color, a little bit of a challenge for me. Especially the roses. I have added a lot of pearls. The digi have a lot of them, and I wanted some extra 3d. 


My new die from Joy Crafts! Love it. :)


A close up of the Elven from Cotton Cutz.


My card is finished! :)

Now it is time for you to create a card with No sentiment. :)

Hugs Lotta xx




2 kommentarer:

  1. Hej där!
    Urfint färglagt o så snyggt med mycket dekorationer men ändå motivet i fokus.
    Håller med dej, den där rosenbården är lätt att falla för, ursöt!!
    Kram Monica

    SvaraRadera
  2. Saw this card on facebook. I absolutely love the way you coloured the elf. Stunning!

    SvaraRadera