tisdag 4 februari 2014

Spots and stripes

Hi!

Today I have a male card to show you. Male cards are my weak spots, but they don´t have to be dull. If it is a sweet boy who is the reciever a sweet card can be made! So I thought about the boy who is turning 6 years old and he is soo cute. So this card is made for him! :)

I have colored with ProMarkers and added some FlexMarkers which I really like nowadays.

The challenge over at PFP is Spots and Stripes and it was a fun one, so why don´t you join in? :)


I would like to enter:
Magnolia-licous challenge: Anything goes
Make it Monday: MIM 177

hugs Lotta

7 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Lotta....your Image is so cute and I love all much element on your card...it fit together and love all the shade of Brown on your card and sweet blue on the Image..really Great card...love it

    I see your creation on Make It Monday, my card is number 15, if you would like to see it on my blog and I would be glad if you would like to leave me some love...hugs, Monika

    SvaraRadera
  2. Åh sååå fint Lotta!!!
    Härlig färgläggning och såå mycket fint att titta på, gillar massor :)
    Kramis

    SvaraRadera
  3. å så underbart sött, härliga dekorationer och den stämpeln är en av mina favoriter med.

    Kram Johanna.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Gorgeous card and image. I spotted this on MIM.Loz

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hi Lotta,

    This is such a beautiful card. I love all the embellishments. There's a lot of details on this. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Make it Monday.

    hugs,
    Rocio -DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. Your card is beautiful Lotta, I love the cute Edward image and pretty dies.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious
    Hugz,
    Cath

    SvaraRadera