tisdag 25 februari 2014

I challenged myself!

Hi!

I was talking to a friend who had made an album in peach-color. Oh, my, was my thought! :)
I don´t think I have ever used it as my main-color for a card. So I challenged myself to create one. And even thought I love a good challenge, this wasn´t easy. But really fun to go far outside my comfortzone and try to make something I could still be ... proud of/at least like a litte.

So... here is a little piece, I hope I don´t scare you! :)  :


Close up. 


 I just have to have a corner die with. "Grattis" means congratulations.


And this is my card in peach! I can´t realize I did it. Hehe, but if feels good now.


I would like to join:



6 kommentarer:

  1. wow this is gorgeous. Love the colours. caught my eye on MIM xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous card and beautiful image. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    SvaraRadera
  3. A gorgeous card Lotta and I just love the colours and fabulous colouring..
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wow, kortet är alldeles underbart vännen och jag hoppas verkligen du skapar med färgen igen, för du har gjort ett toppen jobb.

    Kram Johanna.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful card! I love your coloring.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at MDUC.
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs, Camilla

    SvaraRadera