torsdag 4 april 2013

Digital stamp from Crafts and Me

Hi!

Long time now since I last updated my blog, but here I am again! :) I hope you are all well, all around the world and have a wonderful time enjoying crafting. There is really not much that can compete with our hobby.
I am a busy bee now a days but will never forget to play just for fun. Like I have done here! :)
This is a digital stamp from Crafts and me. The sentiment is a freebie from a place I am afraid I have forgot the name...
And a card need to have some beautiful flowers. :)
And butterflies. Butterfliels with pearl on the tale... hihi
If you click on the photo it will be in bigger size. :)

I would love to join in:
Totally Gorjuss: Something blue
Allsorts Challenge: Vintage
Make it Monday: #134
The Shabby Tea Room: "Beautiful blues"
The Corrosive Challenge: Spring fling
Passion for ProMarkers:  "fantasy"
Crafts and me: Spring flowers
Simon Say stamp: Happy birthday

hugs Lotta


12 kommentarer:

  1. WOW! What a stunning card, Lotta. So many gorgeous elements to look at again. Love everything you used and your colouring is out of this world.
    Michaela xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Mycket vackert kort, Lotta. Underbar färgläggning och en massa härliga utstansade detaljer att se på. Saknar dina inlägg här, så jag hoppas få se fler av dem snart igen.
    Kram Malin

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is lovely and thanks for joining us over at Allsorts this week for my challenge
    x catherine

    SvaraRadera
  4. Oooh, så tjusigt och jag gillar motivet massor! Hörnen matchar temat så perfekt precis som de söta fjärilarna! Fin detalj med pärlan på fjärilskroppen och din färgläggning är som alltid helt enastående!

    Lycka till i utmaningarna och ha en alldeles fantastisk helg!

    Kram

    SvaraRadera
  5. A gorgeous card Lotta, a lovely design and colours, your image is beautiful - such fabulous colouring and stunning details!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Birthday challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Gorgeous Lotta, love all the pretty embellishments you've added. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    SvaraRadera
  7. Superfint kort Lotta med härlig färgläggning!
    Kram Rosa

    SvaraRadera
  8. A gorgeous card, I love the image and your great choice of colours! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week.

    hugs Vicky xxx

    SvaraRadera
  9. ÅHH vännen vilket fantastiskt vackert kort du har gjort, och din färgläggning är ju såå snygg!!
    Snyggt med alla fina hörnen!

    BAMEKRAMAR MAJSAN

    SvaraRadera
  10. wow stunningly coloured Lotta...I love this digi too shes one of my favourites...thanks for joining in with the Crafts & Me Challenge
    Mina xxx

    SvaraRadera
  11. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge for our fortnight challenge. Good luck and please join us again soon.

    SvaraRadera
  12. Lotta, this is stunning! Your coloring is just gorgeous and it takes my breath away every time! You have a lovely way with embellishments too! Hope all is all well! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    SvaraRadera