fredag 12 april 2013

Circle easel card with Kenny K

Hi my friends!

I hope you are feeling well and have a wonderful weekend wherever you are! :)
I have made my very first easel card. It was Kenny K and Passion for Promarkers who set the direction for this card, since I wanted to combine two of my favorite challenges. They worked well together! :)

Circle easel card works very much like a normal easel card. It is fun to try a new folding. I have wanted to do one for a long time and when I saw the guest designer over at Kenny K had made this fab card, it really turned my sparkle!
Enough of my babble.. the card? hihi. Not easy to take the photos, but it was a very fun card to create!
First we have the top! :) She is stunning, isn´t she? Shy and gorgeous and all that!
And the bottom! The tag my wonderful husband has created. And our shop gives them away for free! :) (in our newsletter and fb)
And the wonderful heart banner from La-La Land Crafts. :) Yummy!
Voila! The whole card! :)

I would like to take part in:
Kenny K´s Krafty Krew:  Easel card
Passion for ProMarkers:  Cut out your images

Hugs Lotta

8 kommentarer:

  1. This is one beautiful card!! Wonderful coloring on the images and the embellishments are to die for! Awesome work! Thanks for joining the fun at Kenny K's this week, Good luck and I hope you'll visit us again soon.

    Annie xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Lotta!
    You made such a stunning job with this easel card!!!It´s beautiful! I like the border with the harts and the really cute die cuts =)) Beautiful colouring of this sweet KK image! This is perfect in every way!
    Hugs,
    Sara

    SvaraRadera
  3. ÅHH göta petter såå snyggt med hjärtbannern, vilken idé :)
    Tusen tack för tipset!!
    WOOW så snyggt du har färglagt motivet, ser att det glittrar om byxorna, så fint med diesbänken, kanonsnyggt stafflikort helt enkelt!!

    Stora kramar Majsan

    SvaraRadera
  4. Åh så fint! Gillar som vanligt din fantastiska färgläggning. Kul idé om hur du har använt hjärtbannern. Det ska jag komma ihåg!
    Kram Malin

    SvaraRadera
  5. Fabulous easel card, Lotta! I love the banner die! So cute! Gorgeous coloring and embellishing as always!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    SvaraRadera
  6. Ojojoj, så vackert! Härligt med ett runt stafflikort och verkligen smart med vimplarna som följer cirkelformen! Wow, vad snyggt motivet blev efter färgläggningen, vilken makeup pch vilka läckra byxor!

    Ha en riktig toppendag, kram!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Hi Lotta, what a gorgeous card. I love your cut out image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    SvaraRadera
  8. Fab cut out image.
    Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week
    Jen x

    SvaraRadera