torsdag 7 mars 2013

Better than Therapy!

Hi my friends!

Coloring is better than therapy! This long hair and beautiful dress took me rather some time to color up, but it was soooo pleasant and therapetic I would happily do it again...tonight! If I had the time! :)
But instead I finished this card and that wasn´t so boring either! :) What a hobby we have!
This is a digital stamp from Make it Crafty. And the color scheme is rather new for me, yellow and turqouise, but I liked it!
Beautiful seam binding and a pin!
I love these butterflies that you both cut and emboss!
Can you see the stickles on the flower?
digital stamp from mic
My finished card! 

I would like to enter:
MiM:  #130
Craft you passion challenge: That is odd! (3 butterflies)
Passion for ProMarkers: One for the ladies
The Corrosive Challenge: All that glitters

Hugs Lotta


14 kommentarer:

  1. Oh WOW, Totally stunning card, Lotta. Absolutely love it! I am loving every element you used and your colouring is amazing as always...worth all that time you spent on it. And YES I can see the stickles (LOL).
    Michaela xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Jaa, vad säger man? Helt amazing, det är vad det är!! Eller supersnyggt! Nä, svårt att sätta ord, de är utom min vokabulär... :D

    Kram Kicki

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. OJOJ Lotta, detta är ju bara såå himla snyggt WOOW WOOW...
    Såå snyggt färglagt som vanligt och jisses så fiffigt med nyckeln som hänger under blomman, superdupersnyggt!!

    KRAMAR MAJSAN

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful! Just gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday this week! Don’t forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back next week!
    Rene ;D

    SvaraRadera
  6. Wow this is gorgeous, love your use of colour and DP. The design showcases the image perfectly.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week, hope we see you again soon.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. så grymt att jag nästan blir mållös!
    Wow!!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Amazing. You did sucha great job coloring.
    Thanks for joining us at CYP.
    xxx Michelle

    SvaraRadera
  9. Heeelt fantastiskt fint kort

    Kraaaaaam

    SvaraRadera
  10. oh wow so stunning lotta.really fabulous details and image and your colouring is amazing.
    thanks so much for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    SvaraRadera
  11. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    My entries are: #211, #213, #229, and #235.

    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by JuliaMe and Myself on the Dark… and My Art... Healing The Soul.

    Hugs,

    Julia

    SvaraRadera
  12. Hi Lotta, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    SvaraRadera
  13. This is gorgeous. You did a fabulous job coloring the dress. Those embossed butterflies are lovely. Thanks for joining the "All that Glitters" challenge at the Corrosive Challenge blog.

    SvaraRadera
  14. Superfint kort, fint färglagt!

    SvaraRadera