fredag 20 mars 2015

Contest at Saturated Canary and freebie

Hi!

This is a beautiful stamp that I have bought over at Saturated Canary. She was so fun to colour!
I want to be in this contest, you can win a digital stamp and this is really special. 
Krista is writing:
"These four winners will get the chance to help design *one digital stamp and receive that stamp for free. 

Please note:
-- the stamp may not be designed after a photo of any child, parent, grandchild, etc... I am not going to draw or create anyone's child or friend into a digi
-- only one character can be created...no pairs
--the stamp should be creative and unique
--I have the right to decline any character I do not think will fit my shop or vision...so that means the winner would need to rethink their design
--stamps will be drawn for release mid-April"


This is my project :) and the stamps I have created for this card I am giving away further down in this post. 


I would be very happy if you vote for my card. The one that gets most likes win. :)

And you can vote here: Saturated Canary





I am just asking that you don´t share it yourself and give me (Lotta Notstrand) credit when you use it. Thank you! 


Just click the image and Save as... If you use it, it would be very fun to see, so if you could leave me a link in comments belove I will jump over to your blog. :)

Hugs Lotta xx

4 kommentarer: