tisdag 10 februari 2015

To Someone I Love

Hi!

It is Tuesday and that means a new challenge over at Passion for ProMarkers! And today it was my turn to chose a theme and I took, To Someone I Love beause it is Valentines Day on Saturday. :)

I created a card to my beloved daughter, Emma. She really likes Elsa in Frozen so this suites her well. I hope she will like it.

The stamp is from this weeks sponsor, and you can find this gorgeous stamp here: Sassy studio designs.



I hope I can inspire you so you want to play with us over at Passion for ProMarkers. :)

The products I have used is from the shop, Moa Pyssel. Inkluding this watermark, that I can create for you, for 20 SEK. The Snowflakes is created from dies: Snowflakes
And the paper I use to color on is 4CC paper and if you live in Sweden you can buy it here: 4CC

I would like to join in:
Craft your passion challenge: Always anything goes
Sassy studio designs: Anything goes
The Crazy challenge: Love
I love ProMarkers challenge: Lots of Love



hugs Lotta xx

5 kommentarer:

  1. This is so beautiful Lotta. Totally gorgeous.
    Eileen x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Your coloring is gorgeous. Her hair is perfection! Love it! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    SvaraRadera
  3. Nydelig kort og flott fargelagt motiv.
    Takk for at du scrapper med oss i KortoMania.
    Klem Sissel

    SvaraRadera
  4. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.

    SvaraRadera