måndag 6 oktober 2014

Favorite color combination

Hi!

Today I have created a card with an old favorite color combination of mine. Pink and brown. For some reason it goes well to have this combo all the year round, in my opinion. I have used a very cute Tilda, Leo Tilda I think is her name. You can find her to specialprize here: Moa Pyssel


With decorations from Prima and light clay from Martha Stewart combined with a favorite dies from Joy.



I hope to see your favorite combination in our theme over at Passion for ProMarkers.


I would also like to join:
This week I have used pearls that I glued on. And the lace is in paper this time. Need to change old habbits a little. :)
Lovely Hänglar or sweet Magnolia: Just for Girls

Hugs Lotta



3 kommentarer:

  1. This is such a pretty card! Love the colours and gorgeous design.Thank you for joining us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us in the next challenge.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is so gorgeous! I love the colour, all the pretty details and beautiful colouring!
    Lucy x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Stunning creation Lotta, your colouring of Tilda is perfect and the details are just divine!
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia with Lace and Pearls and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    SvaraRadera