fredag 19 september 2014

Magic with AuroraWings

Hi!

It was a long time since I last had the chance to just make a card for the fun of it, for just relaxing. But now it has happened! This stamp is from AuroraWings and was a fun challenge to color. I have used turqouise and pink which is so beautiful toghether, I think. I have finally had time to join in some challenges! Whoho!


This beautiful flower comes from Prima and you can buy it here: Prima flowers
And I think people from both England and Denmark now can buy in our shop! If the shipping cost is calculated to high, I will refound your account so the correct sum will be drawn. Flowers, dies and stamps is light and doesn´t cost to much to ship. :)


I have used dies from Magnolia and Joy Crafts and Marianne design. You can find all dies in our shop here: Dies

 I would like to join in:
Crafty Boots Challenge: Anything goes
Kort o Mania: Alt går
Moving Along with The Times: Fairies

I will also enter AuroraWings challenge on facebook. :)

Hugs Lotta


3 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, this is stunning. Beautifully coloured image and awesome layout. Thank you for joining in with all of the fun at the Crafty Boots Anniversary Challenge.

    Dionne

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is so pretty, thanks for joining at MAWTT xxxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh this is so sweet, what a great card, Love the colours you went for, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazel (Didos) xx

    SvaraRadera