tisdag 1 april 2014

Make us laugh

Hi!

Yes, the theme over at Passion for ProMarkers is "Make us laugh"! So bring out your markers, put on the most funny stamp and make someone smile! I think I do funny cards to selldom! Must make a change. And not only do girly sweet cards (that I love so much) :)

This time I have used a stamp from Kenny K and a stamp from our swedish designer, Kattiz, who owns K-designs. The paper I have used is also from K-design. And the gorgeous die is from Joy Crafts.


And I have not used a single embellis. I didn´t feel it was nessesary in this card.
You kan find the challenge here: Passion for ProMarkers

Hugs Lotta

Och du hittar alla produkter Moa Pyssel har från K-designs här:  Moa Pyssel

3 kommentarer:

  1. Such a fun card Lotta, the sentiment is hilarious and I love the chalkboard effect! Thank you so much for rocking this theme :) Donna ♥ x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Lotta - this is fabulous! Love your design and your sentiment is just brilliant! Hugs Juliexx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Häftigt kort Lotta, målad snyggt och fint papper och text.
    Trevlig Helg önskar Titti

    SvaraRadera