fredag 14 mars 2014

New stamp from Magnolia

Hi!

Have you seen the sweet new stamps from Magnolia? Here I have used the Capricorn Tilda. (Väduren på svenska). If you live in Sweden, Finland or Norway you can buy her here: Magnolia stamps. Moa Pyssel is my store, it is tiny tiny but shiny! :)


The photograf is a little dark since my lamp broke right now. :( I guess I can start take pictures outside now because it is getting lighter and lighter here in Sweden. :)

I would like to join:

Hugs Lotta xx

2 kommentarer:

  1. adorable lotta .. she is one of my new favourites .. good luck in the challenge x hugs jane x dt

    SvaraRadera
  2. Such a cute card - and I love those new stamps as well!

    Thanks for joining our birthday challenge at MDUC!

    Hugs
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    SvaraRadera