onsdag 27 november 2013

Viola from Winter Wonderland

Hi!

Sometimes there is sooo little time to cardmaking that I get frustrated! But now I have created a card with this sweet Viola from Winder Wonderland collection. I used to think fur is hard to color, but for some reason it isn´t as hard on this cute dog. This is my second coloring of her and I have enjoyed every minute!


The papers is from Magnolia, Maja design and Pink Paisley. I love how well they combined even thought so different brands. And for once I have made the inside ready. :) As you can see!


Here you can see the beautiful die from Crafts-too, Entwined. Love it!


A little pearl on this butterfly that I have painted with Inka Gold - Silver.

The lace you can find here: creme colored lace

Winter Wonderland
And here is the finished card. :)

I would love to join:
Simon Says: Anything goes
Simply Magnolia: Over the edge
Make it Monday: #168
I love ProMarkers: Anything goes

Hugs Lotta


7 kommentarer:

  1. Your card is awesome with so many great details! Saw it over at Make It Monday and thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  2. Awe, this is such a sweet image, love the pretty bow on her head.
    I saw your project on the MIM Linky Party where I am also partying with my
    Thank You Card
    I'd love it if you stopped by.
    Hugs, Antonella :-)

    SvaraRadera
  3. So very pretty Lotta..love the layers and lace, and gorgeous image and colouring..beautiful card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is so sweet, I love that image and your beautiful colors! Popped over from MIM!
    Tammy x

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is so adorable, thank you for joining us at Simply Magnolia. Tracy xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Wow,nice fur colouring ,the card design is fabulous.Love the image ,too!
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers challenge ,with your nice piece of art.
    Hugs Gudrun DT

    SvaraRadera
  7. This is very pretty! Great coloring! Thank you so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    SvaraRadera