fredag 25 oktober 2013

Sweet Tilda goes skiing!

Hi!

Even tho there is still some time before snow is coming to Sweden, I have already started to create some winter cards. :) This is one of my favorite Tilda stamps, she is soo cute. You can find her here: Tilda stamp

This card I started to create on a event in Karlstad. But as usual I had to finish it when I come home, so I have just finished it. :)

I have used one of my favorite brands when it comes to design paper, Echo Park. I have used lots of layers of one of Marianne designs dies, also this is my favorite. Heart banner comes from La-La Land Crafts. My store has these dies left: La-La Land Crafts dies


God Jul means Merry Christmas in Swedish.


I would love to enter:

Magnolia Down Under: Anything goes
Magnolia-Licious: Anything goes
Midweek Magnolias: Lots of layers

Have a great weekend! Hugs Lotta


7 kommentarer:

  1. Nämen hejsan Lotta!

    Vad trevligt att se att du deltar i veckans utmaning och vad skådar mitt norra öga? Är det inte din favvo Tilda som fått sig lite ink igen? ;) Hon är så söt! Underbar målning och så många vackra detaljer :) Du är en mästarinna på det här!

    Tack för att du deltar hos oss i MDUC :)
    Varmt välkommen igen!
    Kramar, Louise

    (Och du! Ha en mysig dag med dina DT.s idag :))

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous card with awesome design. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge and hope to see you again :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful colouring and a delightful card, Jx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Gorgeous card I love the soft colour of it.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Midweek Magnolia's, hope to see you again.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is beautiful! I love the colors you chose! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious and I hope to see you next time!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Så vackert julkort... så mycket vackert titta på :D

    SvaraRadera
  7. What a beautiful card, thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias 'Lots of layers' Challenge.
    Teresa x

    SvaraRadera