måndag 12 augusti 2013

Magnolia card :)

Hi!

This is one of my favorite stamps at the moment! She is soo fun to color! Even in black and white! I saw the gorgeous card Louise had made for Magnolia Down Under and from that challenge I combined a couple of others and made my card to a winter birthday card. Just for fun! I have no idea who to give it to, maybe to my old friend Maria who´s birthday is 28 of december. :)


She is soo sweet! Love her! I have colored her with my ProMarkers.


I used a heart doily.


Berries.

Magnolia stamps

Tilda in the mountains.

I would like to join:

Magnolia down under: # 209 Jane Chooses
I love ProMarkers: Use a doily
Magnolia-licious challenge: Anything goes

Hugs Lotta




11 kommentarer:

  1. Så vackert! Underbart färglagt, men det kan inte bli annat när du är i farten :)
    Kram Malin

    SvaraRadera
  2. hello,

    i love your card
    so now i am a flollower of your beuatiful blog!

    Tine

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a beautiful card ,love the pretty die cuts and fab embellishments
    Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck
    Tracey x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Helt fantastiskt kort du har skapat.
    Gillar ALLT med det.

    Kram Johanna.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hej Lotta ❤
    Åh det här är såååå fint! Stämpeln ÄR verkligen supergullig - det är du sannerligen inte ensam om att tycka :) Dessutom har du målat henne som en gudinna! Läckert!
    Underbara detaljer och jag tycker minsann att jag känner igen en del av dekorationerna från min favvo affär ;) lol!
    Du är så himla duktig!

    Kram ❤

    SvaraRadera
  6. A gorgeous card. The image looks fab and I love all the pretty details.


    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lorraine x

    SvaraRadera
  7. O wow this is stunning, so creative, love the style and everything about your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    SvaraRadera
  8. Such an amazing card! You really nailed this challenge. Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
    Hugs Kylie

    SvaraRadera
  9. Nydelig kort:) Veldig flott pyntet.
    Tusen takk for du deltar i med oss o bursdagsfeiringa=) hos oss i kort 'O Mania:)
    Klem fra Elisabeth.

    SvaraRadera
  10. wauw very beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Kort o Mania!

    SvaraRadera
  11. Fab card, love all the white!
    Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    SvaraRadera