tisdag 31 juli 2012

Magnolia store in Borås

Hi!

I went to the Magnolia store with 3 other scrapbooking ladies. We spend 4 hours in that store! Each and every item was investigated!! :)
It was a warm sunny day and I tried to take some pictures to show you a little how it looks!
Lovely entrance of Magnolia store
The Magnolia store!

Magnolia store interior
And in this picture you see a little piece of the long long bench with the stamps and some of the papers. In the background you see some of their dies and other brands too.

More pics of Magnolia store
This is their own paper. All the other papers was different brands.
On the floor they have different dekorations in baskets.
Stamps in the magnolia store
More of the long table with stamps.

It was totally different to go with 3 other ladies!! I had been to the store before with my fiance and my little daughter (who was then tired and warm) so this time I was in a much more relaxed mood! And that did the trick, I bought a lot more this time and I came home with 3 bags of goodies!

Have a nice day! Hugs Sandra




6 kommentarer:

  1. Oh that store looks so pretty!!! Imagine working there!!!! I would never go back home =D

    SvaraRadera
  2. wow, tre påsar..........det var inte dåligt =)
    Vad kul du måste ha hemma nu då och titta, känna och komma på massa du ska göra med allt det nyinköpta!
    Kram!

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a fabulous store Sandra you are so lucky to have one near Hugs Elaine

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hejsan vännen, men ÅHH vilken underbar dag ni måste haft, ni har varit i paradiset :). Lite avis är jag allt =)

    HA DET SÅÅ GOTT!!

    KRAM MAJSAN

    SvaraRadera
  5. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw, I want to go too!!!! So cool, OMG, I wish I'd been there too! Look at all the goodies... WOW!! No wonder u have enjoyed it so much! Three bags...wow... I would have gone with ten LOL!!!
    Big hugs, Alessandra

    SvaraRadera
  6. Ser mer eller mindre ut som i hostas da jag var dar och dar blir man fattig, det vet vi nu bada. :-)

    SvaraRadera