onsdag 21 december 2011

My angel :)

Hi all!

This is a fun angel to color. Next time I will color her wings more with promarkers before i add glitter. I wanted her to be the main focus in the card. I think she is that now. :)The digital stamp is from Scrapper´s delights. Rainbow Lady has also a theme with angels.



The paper is gorgeous and is from BoBunny.




If you click the image it will take you to the challenge.


I would like to enter:

Scrapper´s delight - Angelic Christmas

and 

Rainbow Lady´s Challenge - Angels

Have a Merry Christmas! if i don´t see you before. :)

Hugs Sandra


3 kommentarer:

  1. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous love the beautiful image & love the fabulous sparkle on her wings.

    Incase I dont get chance after today I want to wish you & your family a magical christmas & all the very best for 2012 hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Sandra, this is truly wonderful, I am totally addicted to this card!! Beautiful!
    Have a merry christmas, Sweetie!
    Big hug, Alessandra

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Sandra
    Thank you for participate in last months challenge
    Although you was not the winner you did use one of my digi angels
    Which qualified you for a special gift from me
    A $2 Coupon
    Which means you can get two digi stamps for FREE!

    I have sent you an email with the code
    Love Janice

    SvaraRadera